- As per my previous post the workshop now has a roof, the walls are rendered and I have soffits and facia's.
- The Printrbot build is now completed and I have done some test prints, although I am yet to use it in anger.
Progress has been made with the following:
- The design has pretty much been finalised on the frequency standard project and I have most of the parts ordered.
- The battery tab welder is progressing nicely, just waiting for a few parts to arrive and i can start the build.
And no progress has been made with the following
- Other than a bit of light research no progress so far on designing my lab programmable DC load.
- The OneTesla Tesla Coil kit is still sat in the box.
- Pour the workshop floor and hopefully get some doors fitted.
- Finish designing and start assembly of my battery tab welder.
- Finish designing and start building my lab frequency standard project.
- Start work designing my lab programmable DC load
- Build my OneTesla Tesla Coil kit.
- Start designing a USB phone charger run off Makita batteries.
Hopefully I will make my way through a few more of the items than last month!